- Watchys.ch is making its best efforts to have the ordered products shipped within 3 business days, starting at the end of the sale.
- Products are shipped to the delivery address indicated by the customer at the time of the order. The customer is solely responsible for the accuracy of the address he tells Watchys.ch. We cannot be held responsible for the lack of delivery of a product if an incorrect address is indicated.
- Preparation and delivery costs are those mentioned in the delivery method the customer has chosen.
- The delivery time contained in the customer's choice of carrier or in the confirmation of receipt of the order is provided purely as an indication. A follow-up number of the chosen carrier will be given to the customer after ordering (for Fedex and GLS only). The terms and conditions of the carriers are available at point 1.10 of these delivery conditions.
- The delivery costs advertised on the site are calculated to offer transport insurance to customers in accordance with the value of the order and this in order to guarantee quality or if the parcel is lost, it is insured by the carrier (for Fedex and GLS only).
- Delivery for an order amount of more than 5,000 Frs is offered by Watchys. Switzerland and the world.
- If the customer wishes, he can apply to Watchys.ch for the use of a carrier not listed. All documents or administrative procedures necessary for the chosen carrier as well as for the handling of the order and the declaration of customs must be completed beforehand by the customer. The carrier chosen by the customer must pick up the parcel at the Watchys.ch store. Any additional procedures or charges will be charged to the customer before the goods are sent.
- The customer undertakes to immediately verify that the goods delivered are in compliance with the goods ordered. Non-compliance or damage to goods delivered must be reported to the transport company and to Watchys.ch within five business days of delivery. In the event of a claim, all parts of the original packaging must be kept. The customer will only be able to get rid of it with the written agreement of the transport company or Watchys.ch. If a parcel is returned to us by the carrier as a result of an unsuccessful delivery (outdated postal delays, incorrect recipient's address, etc.), the customer is notified by means of an email sent to the address he indicated in his profile or when he ordered. Without any news from the customer within 3 months of sending the e-mail, the order is cancelled. Watchys.ch is then released from its obligation to deliver the goods and the amount paid by the customer is kept by Watchys.ch as a conventional penalty, for the balance of all accounts and claims in connection with the order concerned. The transportation costs and risks associated with the return of an unclaimed package (including in the event that the carrier does not file a notice of passage) and/or a possible re-shipment are borne by the customer exclusively, as are the risks inherent in storing the returned goods. Before any re-shipment, Watchys.ch will ask the customer to pay the relative fee.
- Withdrawal in store. The customer can choose the in-store pick-up when ordering and thus pick up the goods ordered directly from our store at the following address: Rue Emma-Kammacher 6, 1217 Meyrin. The customer must request an appointment during the order and will be notified by e-mail as soon as the goods can be removed from the store.
- All prices published on Watchys.ch are in Swiss francs (CHF).
- Watchys works exclusively with Swiss Post SA, which partners GLS and TNT FedEx. You will find the terms and conditions of these companies below:
- Terms and conditions Post
- TNT Terms and Conditions
- TERMS and conditions GLS
- GLS supplemental insurance
Delivery to Switzerland
Depending of the carrier the parcels are in recommended and insured shipments.
- Once the order has been placed by the customer, all claims need to be check with the carrier. You can also see the time frames, means of delivery of parcels from our partner La Poste. However, these deadlines are only communicated as an indication. Therefore, Watchys.ch cannot be held liable in the event that the actual delays exceeded these indications.
Delivery to Europe
Depending on the choice of carriers, Watchys.ch offers deliveries to Europe through partners: Swiss Post SA, GLS or TNT FedEx.
The cost of the shipping costs includes the packaging costs as well as the insurance costs offered by the carrier.
- Once your order has been placed, all claims need to be check with the carrier..
Delivery to countries outside Europe
Lounge your choice of carriers we offer deliveries outside Europe through our partners: Swiss Post Sa or TNT FedEx.
The shipping fee includes the shipping and insurance costs offered by the carrier.
No customs, customs and VAT charges are included in shipping costs. These will be the responsibility of the customer. It is the customer's responsibility to be aware of these various costs.
12. All requests for deliveries must be addressed by email and addressed to Watchys.ch via the firstname.lastname@example.org email.
This email should mention the customer's name, the nature of his message, the order number and/or the item concerned.
"These conditions are translated from French, Watchys.ch being established in Switzerland, only the conditions in French are recognized, the translations that can be interpreted the site will only be based on these conditions in French."