TABLE OF CONTENT
1. Conditions for ordering
2. Contract-closing steps
3. Ways to pay
4. Price policy
5. Availability and shipping times
6. Delivery and shipping and packaging costs
7. Payment methods
8. Return and exchange policy in case of preparation error or faulty work
9. Legal information
August 1, 2020 version
The General Terms of Sale apply to any order placed through the Site. When you place an order and check the "I've read and I accept the General Terms of Sale" box in the Payment section of the Site, you indicate that you accept these General Terms of Sale. If you refuse these general terms of sale, you will not be able to order any Products from the Site.
These terms and conditions of sale define the contractual relationship:
Address : Rue Emma-Kammacher 6, 1217 Meyrin
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Hereafter referred to as "We"; Watchys.ch
On behalf of www.watchys.ch e-commerce site,
The following is called the "Site";
ON THE ONE HAND;
Any individual or legal person visiting or making a purchase on the Site for himself or for a third party,
The following is referred to as "You" The Customer;
Article 1: Conditions for ordering
These conditions govern sales by the www.watchys.ch site
Any natural person (hereafter referred to as "the Customer"), visiting and/or wishing to make a purchase on the website on www.watchys.ch
These terms and conditions of sale are intended to define the terms and conditions of online sale between www.watchys.ch and the customer, from order to services through payment and delivery. They regulate all the steps necessary to place the order and follow up on this order between the contracting parties on the site on www.watchys.ch.
Any order implies the Customer's irrevocable adherence to these terms and conditions of sale, being specified that the parties agree that their relations will be governed exclusively by them, constituting the contract. The client states that he has the capacity to enter into this contract, i.e. have a legal majority and is not under guardianship or guardianship.
Watchys.ch reserves the possibility of adapting or modifying these terms and conditions of sale at any time. They will be applicable as soon as they are posted online. In the event of a change, the general terms and conditions of sale in effect on the Watchys.ch site will be applied on the date the customer places the order.
These terms and conditions can be found on the www.watchys.ch website.
ARTICLE 2 : CONTRACT CLOSING STEPS
2-1 The information on the Site does not constitute an offer in the legal sense of the word, so that only the order placed between the customer and Watchys.ch constitutes such an offer.
2-2 Any customer can read the terms and conditions of sale on the Watchys.ch website. Therefore, any order results in full adherence without exception or reservation to the conditions set out in this document. These are also communicated during the validation process of each order made by the customer. Anyone who has made a purchase on Watchys.ch therefore declares that they are fully aware of it and cannot deny this fact in the event of a dispute.
- In the event of a dispute, an amicable solution will be sought and, if not, any challenge, of any kind, will always be the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of the canton of Geneva and will therefore fall under Swiss law.
2-3 After accepting the terms and conditions of sales and their validation, Watchys.ch will send a confirmation email to the customer. This e-mail constitutes the acceptance of order and thus forms the sales contract between Watchys.ch and the customer, governed by the general terms of sales. Watchys.ch will then process the order in accordance with the terms of this terms and conditions of sale.
2-4. CREATING AN ACCOUNT
To place an order on the Site, the customer must register by creating a personal account on the Site. The customer will be required to provide valid and accurate personal data, such as his last name, first name, address, phone number and email.
Once this information is completed, registering the account on Watchys.ch, the customer will receive a confirmation email. The customer is responsible for ensuring that account credentials, including the password, are kept secret and secure. Watchys.ch cannot be held responsible for the misappropriation or misuse of the customer account resulting from third party access and use of your password and account ID.
You are responsible for informing us of any changes in your personal data.
2.5. CHECK YOUR ORDER
You are responsible for checking all the details on the payment page before you place your order, including the specific details of each order.
2.6. RECEIVING YOUR ORDER
Once you have placed your order on the site, Watchys.ch will send you an acknowledgement of the order by email acknowledging receipt of the details of said order. This order acknowledgment will contain an order number assigned by Watchys.ch and which you can use for any subsequent request in connection with your order. The invoice for your purchase will be attached to this notice in PDF format.
2.8. SHIPPING CONFIRMATION
As soon as your order is shipped, Watchys.ch will send you an email notification that the order has been shipped and will be delivered to the address you indicated in your order.
ARTICLE 3 : WAYS TO PAY
Payment must be made prior to shipping Watchys.ch products, either by bank transfer or credit card (Visa, Mastercard, JCB), PostFinance, PayPal or Twint.
For orders on the Watchys.ch website, you will need to enter your payment details on the appropriate form. Credit card information will be processed by a secure third-party entity Concardis (via PostFinances). Watchys.ch and its payment providers undertake to take all reasonable steps to process, store and store your data in accordance with applicable data protection laws (link) of Watchys.ch.
All credit card holders are subject to verification, validation control and authorization from the card issuer. If the payment card issuer refuses to Watchys.ch to authorize payment, the customer will need to contact the card issuer directly to resolve the issue.
Similarly, the customer expressly authorizes Watchys.ch to conduct a credit card check in order to pass on to third parties or to obtain information about you (including any up-to-date information) from third parties for the purpose of processing the credit card transaction. This includes checking the credit card number, identifying the customer's identity, validating the credit card, obtaining a first credit card authorization and authorizing individual purchases.
ARTICLE 4 : PRICE POLICY
4-1 Prices posted on the Site are expressed in Swiss francs [CHF], all taxes applicable in Switzerland included, but excluding shipping and packaging costs. Calculated according to the place of delivery of the order [Switzerland, Europe or in a country outside Europe] and depending on the mode of shipment chosen, these will be charged in addition to the amount of the items of the order.
- In the event that the customer has placed an order on Watchys.ch with an in-store withdrawal, the customer must therefore pay the amount of the order before the withdrawal.
Watchys.ch reserves the right to change or adjust shipping prices and costs at any time and without notice. The price of a product Watchys.ch and the shipping costs posted on the site will be confirmed by Watchys.ch in the relative order confirmation.
ARTICLE 5 : AVAILABILITY AND SHIPPING TIMES
5-1 For physical products, each description produced on Watchys.ch mentions availability and a range of time within which it is likely to be shipped. However, this information is only indicative.
Unless otherwise stated, the delivery time for a standard delivery in Switzerland is 2 to 3 business days after sending the email containing the order confirmation. However, these delays are purely indicative. Watchys.ch is committed to doing everything possible to process orders as quickly as possible. These delivery times do not apply to additional requests.
For all orders outside Switzerland, please refer to the carrier's delivery conditions (links)
The customer is required to check the quantity and condition of the order Watchys.ch on delivery. Please notify the carrier immediately upon receipt of your order in case of apparent breakage, defects, visible damage to the package or product Watchys.ch. Please also notify Watchys.ch immediately at: email@example.com
ARTICLE 6 : DELIVERY AND SHIPPING AND PACKAGING COSTS
6-1 Delivery Options
On the Site, you can choose between two options for delivering physical products:
Making it available at the store
The availability in the Watchys.ch store in Geneva is possible at the time of the customer basket validation process.
Carrier shipments of all items in the order
Sending by a carrier is a single delivery of all items in the order.
Delivery conditions can be found here
6-2 Digital product delivery [download]
Digital products are available for download as soon as payment is validated.
The download order is freely combined with the order of physical products, which will be delivered independently, according to the terms of choice presented above. Digital products once downloaded are neither picked up nor exchanged.
Digital products are available in all countries as soon as the payment of the product is accepted, subject to the geographical limits decided and set by the publishers. The download service is free for all countries.
6-3 Order Delivery Modes
On Watchys.ch, the customer can choose between several delivery methods according to the terminology of our partner Swiss Post SA and its partners GLS and TNT FedEx, depending on the shipping and packaging costs they induce. For information purposes, and without Watchys.ch being able to guarantee them because they are the responsibility of the la Poste partner, the customer can consult the average delivery times of the parcels [work days] associated with each of these modes of delivery.
6-3.1 - Shipping and packaging costs
Depending on where the customer's order is shipped, the mode and delivery options you choose, during the order basket validation process, the customer must pay separate shipping and packaging fees in addition to the amount of items on the order.
For any information about deliveries please check out our Deliveries condition tab or see them HERE
Any country-specific customs and tax charges, excluding delivery to Switzerland, are the responsibility of the customer and are the responsibility of the customer, in addition to the amount of the order and the shipping and packaging costs. It is therefore up to the customer to inquire with the relevant authorities of the country receiving the order.
ARTICLE 7 : PAYMENT METHODS
On the Site, depending on whether you are domiciled in Switzerland or not, different payment methods are offered to the customer during the order validation process, so that the order can be paid easily and securely when shopping.
7-1 Authorized payment methods for people domiciled in Switzerland:
- Payment of orders taken by residents of Switzerland can be made in cash by a settlement at the store as part of a withdrawal.
- For the purchase of digital products, however, it is the debit of the customer's account that triggers and allows the download.
7-2 Payment methods allowed for people not residing in Switzerland:
- The payment of orders taken by persons residing in a country located outside Switzerland must be made at the customer's convenience by the various means of payment offered on the Watchys.ch website.
ARTICLE 8 : RETURN AND EXCHANGE POLICY IN CASE OF PREPARATION ERROR OR FAULTY WORK
The customer, under certain conditions expressly spelled out in these terms of sale, has the option of returning or making a request to exchange the item that the customer had ordered on Watchys.ch.
8-1 Return Policy
- In the case of delivery by one of our various partners of an item damaged during its transport (also damaged parcel), the customer has 5 working days from the date of delivery, the stamp of the post office being authentic, to file a complaint with the carrier concerned and then to inform Watchys.ch the request by returning the item concerned.
Finally, any items that do not comply with the customer order and are the subject of a return request must be returned to its original packaging, not unsealed, unre-used or damaged to Wathys.ch.
- Keep the proof confirming the shipment and send us a copy by email to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In order for Watchys.ch to be able to investigate and process the customer request as soon as possible, the customer must attach to the mail a copy of the invoice that had been sent by parcel. All of these items are to be shipped to:
Address: Rue Emma-Kammacher 6, 1217 Meyrin
- Subject to compliance with all of these conditions, Watchys undertakes to ship as soon as possible and at our expense, the item replaced and now compliant with the order.
- Digital product downloading is tantamount to irreversible delivery, and therefore does not result in any return operations.
ARTICLE 9 : LEGAL INFORMATION
9-1 Legal mentions
The site Watchys.ch is the e-commerce of the company M.A.D'E Sàrl. If the customer has any comments or questions about him, he can contact Watchys.ch by emailing us to email@example.com.
9-2 Site Access License
The customer is entitled to access and use Watchys.ch for personal purposes only and may not, unless written and express agreement from Watchys.ch and under penalty of prosecution, use it and all of its content for commercial purposes or for any other activity likely to be harmful to us.
9-3 Applicable law
All clauses contained in these terms and conditions of sale, as well as in all purchase and sale transactions covered by them, are subject to Swiss law.
- Watchys.ch is committed to doing everything possible to ensure the customer the best possible quality of service in accordance with the work done by all the staff and the values of our company. However, Watchys.ch cannot be held responsible for any delay in the delivery of items ordered by La Poste, our order delivery partner, or its international partners.
- Despite the vigilance and all the precautions Watchys.ch has taken with the partners with whom we work to enable us to take advantage of the services Watchys.ch offers, we do not guarantee the absence of any disruption in the operation of Watchys.ch and its various parties.
As a result:
- Watchys.ch disclaims any liability for any direct or indirect damage that may result from the access or use of the Watchys.ch or some of its elements, as well as any liability that may result from the inability to access or use it.
- Similarly, Watchys.ch disclaims any liability for any risks associated with the installation of software that may allow the consultation of Watchys.ch or for any damage resulting from transmission errors, technical defects, overloads or interruptions of communications.
The customer is also solely responsible for ordering an item that does not comply with the laws of the country of delivery or would be subject to a ban on its territory, and as such Watchys.ch could not be required to assume its responsibilities.
- Regardless of the nature of the personal data concerning the customer Watchys.ch is required to see, whether we are entitled to request it in the context of an order or whether we collect them in an automated manner, we undertake to do everything possible to treat them with the strictest confidentiality, ensure their protection and make strict use of it only to execute your requests or improve the services likely to be offered to you. on Watchys.ch.
- However, at any time you can exercise your right to access, correct or object to this data from your customer account or by writing an email to Watchys.ch to the address firstname.lastname@example.org
"These conditions are translated from French, Watchys.ch being established in Switzerland, only the conditions in French are recognized, the translations that can be interpreted the site will only be based on these conditions in French."